Sunday, September 29, 2013

Change 3 Challenge!


Change 3 Challenge @Adventures In Mindful Cooking!

I am excited to announce something fun and different I will be doing in the month of November! My friend from Adventures in Mindful Cooking created a challenge to help others to pick 3 things or habits that we want to change about ourselves and replace them with good habits. I am teaming up with 4 other blogger/vloggers for this challenge and hope to see many others join in! Change is hard, but hopefully with support from friends this challenge can be very beneficial!

So what are the 3 things that I have chosen? I can't tell you yet! That will have to wait until tomorrow! I will tell you that on my 3rd one I had a last minute change due to messing up my neck. You know when you sleep wonky and can't turn your neck the next day? Yup. That particular goal will have to wait for a bit! I am going to copy/paste the rules from the challenge that are found at  Adventures in Mindful Cooking.

Rules for linking up with us-
-please follow me on at least on of my social medias!
Facebook     Twitter      Pinterest 
-once my co-host are posted please follow them on one of their social medias
-please add our blog link up to your post to help us grow!
-please only link up family friendly content
-please link to your specific blog post
-please no meat recipes (there are plenty of other places to do that  so I don’t need to add one to it). Recipes with dairy I am fine with becasue those can easily be subbed out for anyone who wants too or needs too
-no giveaways or advertisements please
-make sure you go and visit at least 2 others from the link list you added yourself too! Its a great way to go and make new friends!
-crafts,inspirational posts, non meat recipes,projects,  DYI projects all welcome!
Basically anything you are mindful about we would love to see! 
Each week I will feature some of my favorite links so keep coming back and see if you get featured!
I have been very excited for this challenge to start and I hope to see many of my friends take the challenge!
****
What else are we doing this week? The weather here in WNC has been an absolute dream. Z~girl and I have been drying and cooking applesauce to can. We are hoping once again to make some strawberry applesauce and blackberry applesauce as we have berries frozen from when we picked them earlier this summer. We have been walking and hiking daily and this week we are looking forward to a field trip at a farm of some dear friends of ours that homeschooled their girls! (they graduated years ago) We did this last year and it was one of my favorite field trips of the year!  With the seasons changing I also hope to be starting the weather curriculum section of A~man's science curriculum he is using this year. He is really loving what we chose for science.
I cannot wait to see some of my friends sign up for this challenge!!


4 comments:

  1. I hope you neck is doing better! I am so glad you are linking up with us for this Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping by to say Hi and Best Wishes on the Change 3 Challenge. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting! New follower, and can't wait to read more of your blog. :)

    Kathy @ lifeonlakeshoredrive.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by to say Hi! And, Thanks for hosting! New follower :)

    Tara @ http://bouncingaroundwithbaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete