1. Z-girls excitement at seeing egg shells all over the counter and floor from the egg she left out for the Easter bunny.
2. Seeing their excitement looking through their basket.
3. Finding one of the last seats left at church....in the back....in the balcony...heehee.
4. Going for a hike at one of our favorite places looking for ants for the Ant house the bunny brought.
5. Watching the kids look for easter eggs in the yard....looking up, looking down.
and Not a small thing....but a big thing....Knowing my Redeemer Lives!! that He loved me enough to die for me.
Our yard is kindof icky right now (pictures)....we still have a lot of patches from replacing the septic system. How do I turn pictures aroundon here?