Sunday, May 25, 2014

Another school year almost complete!

Our family tends to school year round BUT it is that time of the year when we are trying to complete certain things before our testing in June. Also we will be taking July and part of August off, well Z~girl will...if A~man has too much time off he can regress and also get into mischief if he isn't kept at least somewhat busy. Z did just start an online writing program but besides math and a little spelling that will be it before her break.  In the next couple of weeks A~man will be finishing up a reading program,doing some math, and maybe I will make a word search puzzle for him using his spelling words.

What have I been doing? I was able to do a couple of guest blogs in one of my local blogger friends awesome blog. (did I really just use the word blog 3 times in one sentence?) I've thought about creating another blog just for essential oils but I am still undecided. For now I will post a link to my friend Amber's blog! Let me know what you think!



Essential Oils!  Have you ever wanted to learn about Essential Oils? Have you wondered what they really do and what is all the fuss about? Then come along with us and learn all about them in this series at Adventures in Mindful Living!



Essential Oil Series ( Part 2). Thieves Oil! What is it and how can it keep you well? Got some questions? Come ask them!! Adventures in Mindful Living!

No comments:

Post a Comment