Sunday, February 22, 2009

My sons first run in with the law....at 9!!

Geesh. Guess where he got in trouble with the law??? CHURCH of all places. Today Chris stayed home with Z because she was sick. A-man wanted to go and so did I so off we went. I have a major problem with crowds normally so I'm embarassed to say I've never went to church alone...except maybe in college. A-man went to sunday school and I went to service. I had no anxiety and completely enjoyed the service.

I'm walking downstairs to get A-man and he is sitting by the door in a chair with his SS teacher on one side and a POLICE OFFICER on the other side. The church we go to is very large and they do have security always present and several officers walking around at times. The details I got are sketchy and 75% of what A-man said is obviously a made up story. Chris is waiting for his SS teacher to call him back. I do know he kicked another student in his class (a lady with CP in a wheelchair). Then he was taken in the hallway and he kicked the teacher..somehow the officer got involved...he kicked him, tried to hit him and tried to take his GUN. :( He was also very verbally threatening. When I got there I just knew the junk had hit the fan. I about panicked as he was refusing to stand up and he's too big for me to pick up. The police told me a bit of what he was doing. Then A-man tried to grab the police again. THEN he (my son) said some VERY BAD THINGS. This is a huge church....wait I said that;)....everyone was staring. I wanted to crawl under a rock. My heart hurt so bad. He can have some extreme behavior but it is few and far between. I do not remember the last time he lost it. This was the wourst. My head has pounded all day. Heck I took a LONG nap most of the afternnoon. Chris is on the phone with the teacher right now...I guess I'll found out some of they why's soon.

2 comments:

  1. oh hon,
    I am so sorry you had to deal with that.hugs hugs hugs

    I am sure most people have had kids who have had meltdowns and most people will understand......

    just breathe..ok...breathe.

    aussie hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a FAST reply!!! Thank you so much.

    Not many people have a 9 yr old say they are going to take an officers gun and kill him.

    ReplyDelete