Friday, May 10, 2013

Playing catch up...

 Day 7, Tuesday: The thing(s) you're most afraid of

Locally the only family we have nearby is the 4 of us although my mother in law and step father in law are moving here soon. I am most afraid of losing my hubby and kids...and being alone. To the point of when he takes the kids, as he does often so I can have some quiet and work...that if I hear an ambulance/firetruck...I text to make sure they have made it to their destination safely.

In the middle of the night? Ever since A~man ran away if I hear any type of emergency vehicle I jump up to check on him. Despite the fact we have alarms on the window and in the hallway to alert us. Needless to say I do not sleep well. I haven't really slept well since becoming a parent. 


No comments:

Post a Comment