Better late than never right? Well, I guess it is still Friday but I intended to have this finished up and posted this morning but it was a busy week! Now I remember why I do not plan out lessons daily because after a couple of weeks we always settle into our own schedule and everything pretty much falls in place. I do plan out goals and skills I want to cover during the year...but we always end up doing it in our own eclectic way. That's the awesome thing about homeschooling...you do what works for you and your family!
Now on to the free (one is not free but it is cheap) books that I uncovered.
3. 101 Facts... Ancient China (101 History Facts for Kids) This one looks like it may also be good for middle school age children.
5. Cody Greene and the Rainbow Mystery This one is only available for free if you have kindle unlimited. I have read this particular book and if you are interested in my review it is here at Homeschoolliterature.com.
Middle School books-
2. Children's Book: Sacred Stories (Moral Stories for Children (Volume 1)) If I got these I might look through them before I had my child read them but it looks pretty interesting.
5.Adventures in the Neighborhood Woods #2: The Secret Baseball Card This one isn’t free but is 1.99. It’s a great read and if you want to read that review click here!
High School books
1. Pride and Prejudice (I have never read this!!)
5. Speedy House Cleaning: How to Clean, Organize, and Declutter your Home in Half the Time A woman can dream can't she?