Sunday, May 18, 2014

Book Review~Holding the Future Hostage: The Legacy of the Ruby Vial by Tialla Rising

I haven't put a book review in my blog for quite awhile but I love my job which includes finding literature for homeschoolers! I thought I would share part of the review of the book I just finished here in my blog! 




Joy’s Review-
What happens when the world as you have known it suddenly takes an unexpected spin? You end up in an adventure where you are not sure whether you are in the past, the present or the future. You also find out unexpected things about people that you thought you had known all about. That is where the author, Tialla Rising throws you when you sit down to read the exciting novel, “Holding the Future Hostage: The Legacy of the Ruby Vial by Tialla Rising”.
It all started when Harnon, a young scientist, discovered something that was just beyond the universe that caused everything around it to react unusually. He named this invisible place , Abraxus-the “mystical world”.  Harnon became obsessed with finding out more about this unusual place which lead to him consulting with evil and experimenting until his actions almost destroyed mankind. When he was done with his evil experiments the Vial appeared to him which had originated from the distant place Abraxus
Do you want to read more about what I thought about the book? Go take a look at the complete review of Holding the Future Hostage: The Legacy of the Ruby Vial over at Homeschoolliterature.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment