Friday, March 20, 2009

I love spring!


It was such a fun week. We went to a local national park place to see if there were any baby goats yet....it will be a couple more weeks but I got some awesome pics of Z.....A-man wasn't in the mood to have his pictures taken. Chris and I have been going there since we were first married. It is an AWESOME place to hike with easy trails and more strenuous ones. The previous picture of them in the doorway of the barn I have of them at 3 and 5 yrs old too.


We also started making a garden which is a first. We are gathering rocks from an abandoned lot to make a raised bed. It will be our salsa garden. Last year Chris made some awesome salsa with local produce and this year we are hoping to grow it ourselves. We have enough land that we are hoping to build a small area for both kids to have their own garden as a 4H/homeschool project.


The baby girl situation didn't work out. I'm dealing with it. We are going to work on our house so we can have a homestudy soon.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pic with the goat...
    To answer your question, 100's and 1000's are sprinkles that you put on top of cales and cookies and the like, do you know what I mean???

    Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I think we call them confetti here in the US! I will have to try the cookies. My daughter thought they looked "cute". Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete